“Keys to the Capitals” is a 1991 board game idea. It is a fun family game board teaching state capitals. The idea for Keys to the Capitals came in 1991. But, years passed by without progress because the owner of the company had many struggles to overcome in daily life. Keys to the Capitals can benefit children of all ages and backgrounds and is a fun way to learn.
Keys to the Capitals is unique because it brings friends and families together with the aim of helping children identify (and remember) every state and its capital. If you’ve ever had to ask kids to study with flash cards, then you know children are much more excited to play a game while they learn.
The game play is 60 minutes but 2nd Edition can have 20 minute version or other version for children too addictive to smart devices. Early buyers of Keys to the Capitals will get the Best Buy and when inventory gets lower the price will stay at $34.99 MSRP
First edition of Keys to the Capitals averaged $11.00 per unit. 2nd Edition of Keys to the Capitals is going to be $14.50 per unit but the more backers the more units can be ordered at a cheaper per unit price.
There are also may Perks and Rewards for the backers. They range from a simple thank you to the Capital Keys Grand Prize which includes a case of 6 Keys to the Capitals Board Games shipped to you ASAP from our Pahrump, NV. warehouse or if you desire to meet us in our house or our indoor Mall food court, outdoor picnic area in Chula Vista and play rounds of Keys to the Capitals with us and discuss any improvements needed at all for the 2nd Edition if any. I know one I would like to change. Other nice perks would be listed in the Kickstarter booklet in the 2nd Edition Game Box.
- I am a 60 year old with Autism Spectrum Disorder and very creative mind
- I am a full time caregiver to my 90 year old mother and requirements needed to run a household
- I work a lot at home to make my company a success using online ecommerce procedures
- I donate to my favorite charity Autism Speaks when possible
- My speech impediment limits me to make huge local sales but I do sell games in person but I do make business calls most days.
- I need to go to local Mom and Pop stores but I don’t have time, my mother comes before business but she doesn’t like me being online all the time
- I go after my dreams and I did with Amazon Prime
Have a look at the Kickstarter link below for more information: