Tired of sugar cravings? We have the solution – Seynani, an all natural herbal dietary supplement. Your pocket sized ally.
If you struggle with binge eating sweets, Seynani is for you.
If you have acquired a bad habit of consuming daily highly sweet junk foods and are at risk of developing diabetes, Seynani is for you.
If you have already developed diabetes but can’t break the cycle of daily sweets, Seynani is for you.
Why would you use Seynani?
- One way to lose weight is to limit food intake, especially limiting high calorie sweets. After your meal, before dessert you spray Seynani and sweets become something you won’t crave, you’ve concluded your meal, pushed the plate away. You’re telling yourself, “I’ve had enough”.
- Seynani is a dietary tool for healthy eating habits and avoidance of sugary snacks altogether. This is why you use Seynani three times a day after meals for maintenance.
- Seynani should be used as an immediate deterrent for sugar cravings in between meals.
American Businesses and their hired “Food Engineers” have learned to manipulate sweetness, making even the most unhealthy foods taste good, taste irresistible, even become addictive. A sweet tooth can lead to weight gain and a host of health problems that can stop your natural right to a long and happy life.
- Seynani naturally, safely, temporarily, blocks your ability to taste sweet. Sugar without sweet is like sand, chocolate without sugar is only bitter.
- Seynani can end sugars addictive hold over you.
- The only oral dietary supplement that modulates the taste of sweet and promotes positive healthy eating habits.
- It has all natural non-stimulant plant based ingredients.
- It works immediately.
How Seynani Works
The herbal blend naturally fills the receptor locations on the taste buds thereby preventing its activation by sugar molecules. Seynani can naturally, safely, temporarily, block your ability to taste sweet.
Sugar that tastes no more sweet than sand is easy to say no to. Chocolate without sweet is only bitter. And best of all you can keep the sugar destroyer in your pocket, an ally whenever you need one.
About Project Creator:
My journey started with my Great Grandmother, Grandma Forest, a Choctaw Indian woman who taught her daughter, my Grandmother, Myrtle Tolleson, about the properties of the plants that filled the fields and woods around our home in Arkansas I remember Grandma guiding me, helping me gather healing, nurturing, plants, teaching me to respect all life, and showing me the value of the living things that fill our world.
Link to the Project: