Most skin cancers are caused by exposure to the sun. Getting the right sunscreen is very important!
Cellglo Moisturising Sunblock Cream is a sunblock with SPF50 and PA+++, blocking both UVA UVB in the sunlight. It is made from natural mineral and plant ingredients which means it has no chemical or artificial ingredients found in lots of sunblocks in the market. It’s so safe and effective! It also does not contains oxybenzone and its relatives which damage the ocean coral reef. Best feature is it has light textures and it’s not as sticky or greasy as the sunscreens in the market!
Do you know most skin cancers are caused by exposure to the sun?
There are two types of skin cancers:
- Non-melanoma skin cancers.
The most common types are basal cell skin cancer and squamous cell skin cancer. They can generally be cured through surgeries.
- Melanoma skin cancers.
This is the most dangerous skin cancer which can causes death. It begins in the melanocytes and can spreads to other parts of the body.
Both types of skin cancers are caused by long term, intermittent exposure to sunlight UV rays. Intense exposure to sunlight UV rays made it worse. The UV rays of the sunlight are divided into UVA, UVB and UVC. UVC is blocked by the earth atmosphere before the sunlight reaching the earth. UVB is the main cause of sunburn which burns the superficial layer of your skin because it has high energy. UVA has lower energy but it penetrates deeper into your skin. UVB plays a key role in the development of skin cancer. UVA can lead to premature aging and wrinkling, it may also suppresses the immune system of your skin. For a long time, only UVB is emphasized as the cause of skin cancer. However, UVA actually also has effects in the development of skin cancer.
Therefore, getting a sunscreen that protects your skin from UVA UVB is very important!
Features of Cellglo Moisturising Sunblock Cream!
- It’s SPF50 PA+++, delivering powerful protection of UVA and UVB.
- Formulated with 100% natural ingredients, you can be rest assured it’s safe to use.
- It is a physical sunscreen which uses zinc oxide to reflect UVA and UVB.
- It has moisturizing effect for long hours.
- It can brighten your skin tone.
- Rich in Vitamin E with antioxidant effect, this helps to fight the effect of damaging free radicals.
- Fragrance free – paraben free – chemical & artificial ingredients free.
It does not contains oxybenzone and its relatives who damage the ocean coral reef.
Another nice feature is Cellglo Moisturising Sunblock Cream has very light texture, and it’s not as sticky or greasy as the sunscreen in the market. Therefore, it’s very comfortable to use which you will like it!
Ingredients used in Cellglo Moisturising Sunblock Cream:
- Zinc Oxide – Protection from UVA UVB.
- Methylene Bis-benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol – First sun filter using microfine technology which acts as a micro pigment and organic UV-An absorber.
- Olive oil – Emulsifying, softening, sebum restorer and soothing purposes.
- Mushroom Beta glucan – Aid in wound healing, helps to prevent infections and also brings out radiant effect.
- Licorice – A useful cosmetic ingredient that helps anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and antimicrobial.
- Dipotassium Glycrrhizinate – Anti-allergy and anti-irritant.
- Bisabolol – Effective and safer whitening action.
- Allantoin – Soothing, anti-irritant and skin protectant.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – High ability of retaining water.
- Aloe Vera – Hydrates deeply and soother sensitive and dry skin from environment stress factors.
Yap Jun Jie creator of Cellglo Moisturising Sunblock Cream, has started a crowdfunding campaign with a goal of raising $50,000 in order to bring Cellglo MSC to the global market. As of writing, you’ll need to hand over $60 to hopefully receive a bottle of Celloglo MSC, while the Celloglo MSC+T-shirt will set you back $85 and pledge $100 you will receive a Celloglo MSC+T-shirt+Mug. If all goes to plan, shipping is estimated for December of this year.
Thank you! Please spread the word and help this project!
Any amount would count and it would be much appreciated if you are not able to give then to SHARE SHARE SHARE! Thank you all and much love!
For more information, please visit Celloglo MSC’s Indiegogo page: